SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Welcome to my new site


Welcome to my new site. I have learned a few things since I began blogging at my old site and hope this result in improvements here.

What's happening now during this "shoulder" season for birding in Colorado. Well, I saw the season's first pair of American Dippers in the Arkansas River along the Canon City Riverwalk (photo I took of one 2 years ago along this Riverwalk). This species is seen fairly commonly along the Canon City Riverwalk, from Tunnel Drive Trail at the west end of Canon City, and areas further upriver from Canon City as well as other mid- to high elevation locations in SE Colorado.

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory