SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lower Arkansas Valley migration is full swing

Migration is definately on in the lower Arkansas Valley. I have birded a number of locations in the past 3 days in Prowers, Baca, Bent, Kiowa and Otero Counties. I got back late tonight and it's too late and I have seen too many birds to post all this tonight. And I have some good pics to go with them so will post tomorrow (oops, its after midnight, I will post more later/earlier today).

SeEtta

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory