SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Transition to a new blog-Bird and Nature blog

I haven't been keeping this blog up very well lately and that is because I have been establishing a new blog-http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com. I have had more success with this, the SE Colorado Birding blog, than I would have imagined when I began. The stat counter I have used shows that it has had more than 16,000 unique visitors since I established it in October, 2005. I have been surprised that visitors have been from more than 40 countries as well as the U.S. So I feel it has been successful.

However, it is time for me to widen the scope of my blog. Though I will still post mostly from SE Colorado since that is where I live, I will feel more free to post outside of this area and outside of the state as well as on butterflies, damselflies, frogs and other aspects of nature. I will keep my strong conservation focus.

I invite the many regular viewers to transition with me. Thanks for visiting and hope you will enjoy my new blog. SeEtta:

GO TO: HTTP://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com

Labels:

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory