SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Better pronghorn photo


Pronghorn are quite handsome animals in my estimation. And their heads are quite distinctive so I wanted to show a better pic of these neat animals that clearly shows the details of their features (be sure to enlarge this pic by double clicking on it). I tool these photos in Aug, 2006 in Las Animas County which is the next county over from where I took the other photos in Rocky Ford. Though the pronghorn was not close, I had a sunny day to provide great lighting which allowed me to enlarge the photo more.
SeEtta

Labels: ,

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory