SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Avian Christmas ornament

I just got back home in Canon City late this afternoon so I didn't have time to do any birding here. I thought this pic I took before I left of a Red-tailed Hawk sitting in the top of a large pinyon pine made a nice Christmas pic since it looked like an ornament on top a Christmas tree. SeEtta

Labels:

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory