SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Friday, December 07, 2007

Back to the Bosque

After 3 days of not being able to drive to a birding area, I finally got my car repaired yesterday. The good news is it wasn't my clutch--the really bad news is it was bearings out in my transmission and differential, more expensive.

Anyway I did go back to the Bosque Del Apache today for some birding and I got a number of good pics of Sandhill Cranes like this bird. It can be double-clicked for enlargement to see it's face (and it's pretty yellow eye) and feathers up close. SeEtta

Labels:

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory