SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Thursday, May 24, 2007

W. Fremont Co Black Phoebe


As I continued driving east on H50 on my way home from Gunnison late this afternoon I stopped to check on the Black Phoebe that I found there earlier this spring. This site has hosted a pair of Black Phoebes that have bred there for the past several years. So far I have only seen one bird this year, though Black Phoebes can be difficult to locate so a second bird cannot be ruled out yet.
SeEtta

Labels: ,

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory