SE Colorado Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. Southeast Colorado offers a diversity of habitats which provide premiere birding opportunities. Save Sabal Palm

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Cedar Waxwing visit

I was visited by some Cedar Waxwings. They come to my yard several times a year to eat some of the shrubs and trees that produce fruit including my crab apple trees and my pyracantha shrub.

I usually hear their high pitched whistle-like call first then spot them feasting on berries or other fruit. Double-click on the pic to enlarge for better viewing. SeEtta

Labels:

|
Save trees in the Boreal forest for birds, not for paper--Opt out of catalogues

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory